Busy schedules as well as personal lives meant this couple had a day they could get family and friends into town and get married… and that was in about 90 days. This could only have been done with a team of great vendors who have worked together many times, but an even greater ring leader in the planner; Carrie Dayton. Cy and Rich are a fun loving couple who play as hard as they work. One of their favorite places to vacation, Cabo San Lucas, was the inspiration for the design. With Four Boys each (yes that’s a total of 8), blending their families was, beyond the ceremony, probably the most important element to this wedding. No one could have done this better than Peter Merry, he is unique to the DJ industry.
- Ceremony & Reception Location: Tent in Couples backyard
- Design: Events Etcetera and Carrie Dayton Events and Consulting
- Wedding Planner: Carrie Dayton, Carrie Dayton Events and Consulting
- Décor and Floral: Events Etcetera
- Tent: Lincoln Tent and Awning
- DJ/MC: Perry Merry, Merry Wedding
- Lighting: J&S Audio Visual
- Cake: The Chocolates Bar
- Caterer: Catering Creations
- Unique Details: The feel of a Mexican Street Party was brought into the tent with string patio lights and Papel Picado banners strung across the ceiling. Dark hardwood tables and custom built Pergola gave a bit of a resort feel. Indoor and outdoor furniture from the couple’s home made up our lounge areas. The evening started with lighting in softer sunset tones that darken and got more vivid as the sun gave way to full darkness. String patio lights on the beach lit the way to seating and a campfire.
- Color Scheme: Bright Pinks, Oranges and Coral all with a back drop of dark woods.